This house was constructed c.1915 for Herbert and Rose Stiff. Mr. Stiff was the proprietor of the Stiff Furniture Company which was located at Court and High Streets. The Stiffs resided here until the mid 1930s. A resident in the 1940s was Leo Reimann who operated Reimann Truck Service. The house was vacant for several years, but is now being renovated.