This house was built c.1920 for Robert and Juanita Paulus and they resided here until the early 1930s. Mr. Paulus was sales manager for the Oregon Growers Cooperative Association. Later residents were D.B. and Edith Jarman. Modifications in the front of the house include two glass-enclosed porches, relocating the front door. Present owners are restoring the house as it was originally.